Information that the company may collect
- Personal information that the users voluntarily provide when using our website or services, including contact information (e.g. email address, name, telephone number, home or work address) and financial information as well (e.g., bank account number).
- Personal Information that the users voluntarily transmit while using our services, which is collected, used and processed by the company, solely for the purpose of delivering better services to the users.
What are the reasons behind collection of information?
Non-personal information is collected in order to: Be able to use it for statistical and research purposes, and for customization and improvement of our website’s interface.
Personal information is collected in order to:
- Be able to provide users with the ability to use our website.
- Be able to contact users who requested to be contacted via our Contact Form.
- Be able to determine general geolocational information (i.e., country) from which the user’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our website’s users as well as in order to safeguard our website.
How will Autoform protect your information?
Automatically collected information
Information about the user’s computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by the company. This can include users’ IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the company’s website.
Tracking user behaviour
If the users no longer wish to receive updates or notifications, they may opt out of receiving these communications by changing their ‘email notification’ settings in their ‘account settings’.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
Third Party Disclosures
The company does not have a policy to share the users valuable personal information which it collects with the third party. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the users’ personally identifiable information. There are certain circumstances in which the company reserves the right to disclose the personal information, and such instances are
- On the order or request issued by the established government under any law, regulation or legal process.
- In the cases of fraud or investigation, for detecting the fraud or for any security and technical issues;
- In cases in which the company has a right to respond to claims that any content available on the website violates the rights of third-parties;
- In cases in which the company has a right to respond to the claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a non-user has been used without their consent or as a form of harassment;
- In cases in which the company has to protect the rights, property, or personal safety and also the safety of its users, or the general public;
- When the company is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets; or
- Pursuant to the users explicit approval prior to the disclosure; or
- To cooperate with third parties for the purpose of enhancing the user’s experience. For avoidance of doubt, the company may transfer and disclose non-personal information to third parties at its own discretion.
Razorpay is our payment partner. We know it is very important to know about the process of payments, here at Autoform, we assure the users that our payment partner will not use any information illegally and the user’s personal information is in the safe hands of our partners. Also, Razorpay does not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) during the processing of the payments. The users’ purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete the purchase transaction itself. After that is complete, the purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our policy is also written to explain about various rights you have:
- Right to access – the users have full right to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about them.
- Right to rectification - If the users consider any of their personal data is inaccurate, they can ask us to update their correct information.
- Right to restriction - In limited circumstances, the users may be able to direct us to restrict our processing of their personal data.
Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
The moment the users agree to use this website, they represent that they have reached the age of majority in the state or province of their residence. The users have given us their consent to allow any of their minor dependents to use this website. The company does not solicit any personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). Parents should must take measures on their own to prevent their children from submitting information online without permission or from accessing materials that are harmful to them.
Disclaimer to Security
Links to Other Websites
The company website contains links to other websites. It will not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the other websites.
Questions and Comments
The company will respond to reasonable requests to review the users personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If the users have any questions or comments about the company’s Data Privacy Protection Policy, kindly contact us.
D-135 F/F, Sector 63, Noida – 201301 India